On Site Treatment – The Big Cost Saver
On site treatment is a massive cost saver. Hazardous material can be converted into non hazardous material and the quantities of contaminated soil and other materials that need to be transported to landfill can be massively reduced.
Not only are trucking costs and landfill charges substantially reduced due to lesser volumes, but the transport and landfill premiums for hazardous material are also removed.
Our experience is that with on site treatment, your disposal waste costs can be reduced by as much as 80% to 90%, with 30% to 40% being typical.
What Is On Site Treatment?
On site treatment mainly applies to contaminated soil and water. Virotec remediates this contamination by either:
- using our mobile treatment plants (which are all EPA licensed to treat on site); or
- using larger and more varied equipment on a fixed project basis.
The applications for our six mobile treatment plants include:
- soil mixing and dosing
- prescribed reagent dosing into water bodies
- microbe control
- aerators for aerobic treatments
- drum handlers and cement mixers to bind soil
With larger and more varied applications, Virotec uses:
- pug, ball and rod mills
- specialised mixing equipment
- all types of screens including retera screens
- filter presses of all sizes and types
- pumps and ancillaries – we can supply the power and piping
Virotec is licensed by the EPA Australia wide, to undertake any on site treatment. With Virotec, you won’t need to fill in any forms or to talk to the EPA – we will obtain the necessary licenses and do it all for you.
Take advantage of our 100% track record and reduce your remediation and disposal costs.