Technical Help and Advice
The expertise of our key personnel exceeds over 200 years and we have spent more than $30 M on research and development – so we know what we are talking about.
Usually our technical help and advice process follows a 6 step guide. We:
- ask you what your problem is
- ask you for relevant data and if non is available, we will collect samples and undertake a site audit
- analyse the samples
- compare the analytical results against legislation and environmental guidelines and standards
- determine a range of solutions for you – this could simply be lab scale testing or a treatability study
- provide treatment options
If you then want to proceed, we remediate or dispose of the problem. But if it’s a tricky problem, we may undertake a treatability study.
So from simple pH control to radioactive waste, we are your technical resource.